Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Isabeli Fontana Rumored to Have Come Between Pregnant Lauryn Hill, Longtime Boyfriend Rohan Marley

>> Over the past weekend, Lauryn Hill gave birth to her sixth child by her longtime boyfriend Rohan Marley, son of Bob Marley. But the birth comes amidst speculation that Hill and Marley's relationship, which began in 1996, may be over - and that he left Hill for Isabeli Fontana. Last week, Fontana posted a picture of herself and Marley, with the caption, "I'm in love with [Rohan Marley]'s heart." Later, Marley took to Twitter to address rumors: "Ms. Hill is the mother of my children, whom I have a tremendous amount of love and respect for. I would never do that. The nature of our relationship something we don't expect people who spread gossip for a living to fully understand." Yesterday, he added: "I'm forwarding all well wishes to Ms. Hill on the birth of her new son. I'm sure she'll appreciate the love being sent to her." [NYDN]

Source: http://www.fashionologie.com/Isabeli-Fontana-Dating-Rohan-Marley-Lauryn-Hills-Longtime-Boyfriend-18455566

Charli Baltimore Charlies Angels Charlize Theron Chelsea Handler

No comments:

Post a Comment